|I prefer to work in the Drupal Content Management System (CMS). It is world-renowned, open-source software. It is extremely powerful, secure, flexible, stable, and good at SEO. It is also extremely extensible making it ideal for a wide variety of uses. I can also help set up installations of CiviCRM, an open source and full featured Constituent Relationship Management (CRM) software.|
I create websites for nonprofits and local companies. I can work with you to create simple designs or sites with more complex data and structures.
Once set up, sites can be relatively easy for "non-techy" people to edit and add content, including images and other media.
I can handle all details of setting up your hosting, domain acquisition, and any other needed configuration.
Most importantly, I am easy to work with, responsive, and will listen to details.
Design and administration examples:
- Watershed Management Group (server setup and maintenance, site design, administration, content, and CiviCRM administration)
- Wild Sonora (server setup and maintenance, site design, and content)
- Stream Dynamics (design, content, and administration)
- Arizona Mining Reform Coalition (design and administration)
- Tucson Historic Preservation Foundation (Drupal and CiviCRM administration)
- Sky Island Alliance (administration and content)
- Dunbar/Spring Neighborhood (design, content, and administration)
- Aaron Flesch (design and administration)
- Sweetwater Collaborative (design and administration, CiviCRM)
- Tierra Buena Home (design and administration)
- Solace Cabin (design and administration)
- Daniel Patterson for Arizona (design and content)
- Mt Graham Coalition (design and content)
- Nancy Z Fund (design, content, and administration)